Debbie

Visit Debbie's blog at: Silver Pool of Light

My name is Debbie Fitzgerald. I live in CT with my husband Mike and our five kids (aged 3-11 years). There is no shortage of funny stories and photo opportunities in our home! I love that scrapbooking provides me with a way to preserve and share those memories while indulging my creative tendencies.
I’ve been scrapping for about 6 years. It truly is my passion and my sanity saver. After the kids fall asleep, I pull out my supplies, turn on some tunes and CREATE!





In fact, you’re likely to find me dancing and singing as I search through my stash for just the right embellishment. Music simply speaks to me, and lyrics often inspire many of my pages. I love that sometimes songs will speak the words that I don’t always know how to say.

My style is always evolving and my pages are designed around the message I want the picture to tell. I enjoy using a variety of techniques – look for lots of layering, distressing and stitching on my pages. I also enjoy altering items and making cards – anything that lets me play with my supplies.

When I’m not scrapping or spending time with my family, I work part time as a Registered Nurse on a maternity ward.

I am so excited to be a part of this talented team.