
I'm 33 y.o. living in Norway with my beautiful 10 year old daughter. I have been scrapbooking for three years plus ever since I by chance found a scrapbooking site on the internet, and have been totally addicted ever since. Scrapbooking has become more a lifestyle than just a hobby, and I love everything about it.
In addition to teaching scrapbooking at local LSS here in Norway, I'v also had the fortune to be part of a great design team at Papirgleder.no for about a year, witch gave me the opportunity to work with some amazingly talented scrappers.
Off course scrapbooking for me is about preserving memories, but I also find it to be so much more. Therapeutic, fun, inspireing and another added bonus is that it this hobby has led me to meet so many wonderful people.
My scrapbooking style is whatever my mood is at the moment.
Sometimes it is messy freestyle, just playing around with paint, paper,
ribbons and all kinds of wonderful stash. Other times my pages turn out more vintage, with lace,
soft colors and a more romantic style. I'm so glad to have an opportunity to be part of this moths challanges here at STM.
What I love about Scrapping the Music's great challages, is that I get to
combine two of my favorite things: Scrapping and music. I'v always found so much
inspiration and joy in music, and to be able to use this inspiration to create is so much fun.
My blog: http://ritasverden.blogspot.com
My SIS gallery: http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile_5187.html
Rita