![]() Hi everyone!! My name is Kristii Lockart and I am so excited to be joining the Scrapping the Music Design Team!! Music holds a very special place in my heart, and I truly hope that I can I hope I can inspire all of you as much as I have been inspired by these challenges. |
I have been scrapping for over six years now, and I absolutely love this craft, the people, and all that is associated with the scrapbooking industry. I am very blessed to be on the Little Red Scrapbook Design Team, the Color Me Daisy Design Team, the So Sketchy Design Team, and I also teach at my local Scrapbook Store, Keepsakes by Design.
I have been married to my best friend, Ed, for 24 years and we have 3 amazing children, Bethany (Matt), Heidi and Benjamin. I work at our local high school library in the mornings and I teach three learning lab classes in the afternoon. I am very blessed have a family, a job and a craft that I love so much! Life is wonderful!
I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing what you all will create in the weeks to come!!
To view Kristii's blog, click---------> HERE. Thanks!


