
My Blog: a little about me and my life
First let me just say thanks so much for your interest in my hobby. I am a wife of eight years, mother to three children, and an all around crafter. I love creating. When I was a child nothing made me happier than a box of crayons and a stack of paper. I would sit and color and draw for hours. Scrapbooking is my therapy. Being a mother with three children it is sometimes easy to get lost in just being a mommy. But to sit down with my supplies and be able to create helps me to put things into perspective. I scrap for my children. I scrap for the memories. But I also scrap just for myself. I enjoy sharing my creations online and visiting friends that I have met throughout the scrapbooking community. Thank you so much Scrapping the Music for this opportunity. I am so excited to share a little bit of what I love to with you all.