Jessica Chastain

Visit Jessica's blog at: Art Unplugged

Hi everyone! I'm super excited to be joining the Scrapping the Music girls, and can't wait to get started! My name is Jessica Chastain and I'm 34 years old, I'm a busy working mom of 3 great kids, and married to a great guy who supports my obsession with paper!





As long as I can remember music has always been an important part of my life, I owned my first album by the time I was 2, and when I was 4 I was playing my favorite Kiss record on my Mickey Mouse record player. I associate music to all parts of my life, and if I hear a song 9 times out of 10 I can tell you the year it was released. Besides scrapbooking I also enjoy trivia games, karaoke and surfing the net. In addition to my full time job I'm also a freelance photographer, and I've been so fortunate to expand over the last year. It's something I've alway wanted to do, and now it's really happening. I hope that the art I create inspires you and gives you ideas to expand your vision even further, lets get started!