Hi! My name is Marie but I'm more known as MissMian at the internet.
I'm so happy to join Scrapping the Music as a designer! I get so inspired of music and lyrics when I scrap, so I love these challanges!
I live in a small village in Sweden in a red brickhouse with the man of my dreams and my two wonderful daughters (Sara 16 years and Smilla 2 years old), and our small black rabbit called Sigge. I work as a teacher for kids 12-16 years old, I really love my work!
Scrapbooking entered my life in August 2007 and since then I'm really hooked! Mostly I scrap with a lot of color but sometimes I love to scrap in a more vintage style, it all depends on the photos and my mood right then. I am a DT-member of a large web-store here in Sweden.
You can check out my blog here! Thanks for taking the time to read all about me and I hope you stop by my blog for a visit sometime.

