Hi, I am Lucy Edson and I live in north Florida with my husband and our 4 year old daughter, who provide most of the inspiration for my scrapbooking pages. Color and texure are a big part of my work, since I came into scrapbooking from a quilting and mixed media background. I love photography and playing with my photos. My style is fairly diverse as I try to scrap the emotion in my photos and often incorporate sewing and mixed media techniques in my pages but, I would describe it as colorful shabby with lots of details like layers and embellishments.I am delighted to be part of the design team at Scrapping the Music because music is a huge inspiration for me and a certain song can provide the perfect theme and setting for a memory. Music adds depth and texture to our memories and sparks my creative interest constantly.
I currently design for the wonderful kit club A Million Memories and am part of a technique challenge blog - The Next Step, where we share step-by-step mixed media techniques for scrapbookers. I have been fortunate to have my work published and have had several articles and projects published by Somerset.
My blog: http://lucyscraftylife.blogspot.com
TNS: http://thenextstepchallenge.blogspot.com

