Hi my name is Susan Rodriguez, but most people know me as bucket. It’s a silly nickname my boyfriend gave me when we first met. I’ve been scrapbooking since 1997, it started off a little slow and now has become quite an obsession for me. I have 2 boys, Johnny 18 and Josh 17. I live in Southern California, work full time at UCLA, I also train to run marathons with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and in between all that I scrapbook. =) People always ask where do I find time to do everything I do; I always say if you love something enough you find the time. I am beyond thrilled to be this month’s Guest Designer. I don’t really have a style; it kind of all just goes with my mood. I hope to inspire you with my work.
You can find her blog here, so please check it out!
xoxo, bucket