Liz Jacob, June Guest Designer


Hi, my name is Liz Jacob and I am thrilled to be June's STM guest designer. I live near Hamburg, Germany with my two daughters (AKA Trouble #1 and Trouble #2) and our dog Rajah. Scrapping has been a major part of my life for over 9 years now and I love it more and more every day. I am not kidding when I say that scrapping is what keeps me reasonably sane.

My scrapping style? I have no idea. I do know that there are a few constants in my scrapping.... I hardly ever use cardstock. I usually use three or more different kinds of pattern paper, usually from different manufacturers. I love to combine different patterns and colors, and I love to add paint, ink, glitter... or all of the above. Other than that, I am obsessed with shoes, baking cupcakes and NYC.

Please take a minute to visit her blog....How Many Shoes