Meet Jeanet Kuiper

I'm Jeanet Kuiper from the Netherlands, 40 years young, living together with the love of my life for 17 years now...we've got a 9 year old son, Levi.
Dusty,our doggie and Flappie our rabbit make our little family complete...
Started scrapping 4 years ago and I totally love it, it's such a various hobby with lots and lots of different materials to use and techniques to try...it's never boring...so love to create! And I have met such beautiful new friends with this hobby...wonderful!
Guess my style is a bit shabby with lots of layering and use of paint, ink and stamps.Love to try out different techniques...


I'm so honored and excited to be this month's guest designer over here @ Scrapping The Music....I love music...couldn't imagine my life without it.

Just take a look at my blog if you want to know more about me http://jeanetk.blogspot.com/ Love to see you!