Meet Erika! October Guest Designer

Hello! My name is Erika Stanton (37) and I am lucky enough to be married to my soul mate, John, for 10 years. We have a beautiful 5 year old daughter, Sarah. We have been struggling with unexplained infertility for the last 4 years, and hope that we will be blessed with a second child someday.

I am very fortunate to be able to be a Stay at home mom and CEO of my household! That is a full time job!! I am also one of the organizers of a local Mom’s Group (of about 70 moms). 16 of us recently took an awesome Mom’s weekend trip to the beach and it was just what I needed to feel rejuvenated. .

I have always been a creative person. I remember as a pre-teen I would decorate shirts and shoes with puffy paint (remember that) and sell them to my mom’s co-workers! Ha. Every since I started taking my own pictures I have done some “form” of scrapbooking – but since my daughter was born 5 years ago, I really started my scrap passion. Once she is in bed and the house is clean I LOVE coming into my Scrap room and building a page. I have a terrible memory so scrapbooking is my way to preserve those memories so they stay vivid in my head.

I currently reside in HOT Florida but would LOVE to live in the Asheville North Carolina area one day. A few of my hobbies include, Scrapbooking, reading, camping and traveling.

Come visit me at my blog if you would like a glimpse into my crazy life!

http://mountainair-flair.blogspot.com/