Meet, Lena!!! Our November Guest Designer

Hi,

I'm Lena Schreijenberg and I'm 48 years old. Since my divorce I live with my two children, Carmen (12) and Liam (11), in a small village in the South-West of the Netherlands. The two cats, Harley and Emmy, make our family complete.

I work for three days a week at the courthouse in Middelburg. That's an office job but in my spare time I just love to create!! That "creating" is something I was born with I guess. As long as I can remember I am always busy to create things. As a little kid I made drawings, knitted and sewed dolls clothes, made cushins for my room... With my first earned money I bought myself at the age of 12 my first camera. As I grew older I kept creating. The last three years painting was my main passion but at the moment scrapping is my latest addiction!!!

I'm so exited te be the guest designer for the month november at Scrapping the Music!! I love to be a part this creative world and to be surrounded by all those magnificent and inspiring works of you all!!