Michelle

Visit Michelle's blog at: Inspiration Everywhere

My name is Michelle LaPoint Rydell. I am a newlywed (since October 2007), and I live in Minnesota with my hubby Michael and our two cats Willie and Johnny. I'm also a new stepmom to Michael's three adorable kids - Tony, Becca and Steve!

I have been in love with music for as long as I can remember. When I was growing up, there was always alot of music in our home. I was involvevd in dancing and piano lessons (loved the dancing - couldn’t sit still long enough for the piano! LOL) and Johnny Cash and Glen Campbell seemed to always be playing on the stereo.



Scrapbooking and music are inseparable in my life! Lyrics find their way onto my pages. Music is frequently the subject I scrap about! I was so excited to discover the Scrappin The Music Blog, and now I’m thrilled to be part of the STM Design Team. I hope you will join us and find inspiration in the music too!