![]() Hello! my name is Alex, I’m French and I live in Barcelona (Spain) with my boyfriend of almost 6 years now. I have discovered scrapbooking one year ago and fell in love with it. I felt I could express myself naturally without any limit! In fact, I have always been a crafty person but this year I have decided to dedicate much more time to artistic creation. That’s one of the reasons why I am so honored and excited to be part of this amazing DT at Scrapping The Music. |
About my style or the supplies I prefer? Well, I am not sure I’ve got a given style because I am still experimenting, but I know that I am pretty minimalist with the supplies I generally use and prefer the “handmade look” (also because of my ecological side!). I love to work with patterned papers and cardstocks, paints, dyes, alphabet stamps, vintage buttons, chipboards and every kind of recycled material.
Welcome to Scrapping The Music! I hope this site will become a special place for you to get inspiration and create fabulous layouts.


