Nathalie K.

Visit Nathalie's blog at: Scrapbook Trends


Hi, my name is Nathalie Kalbach and I'm so thrilled to be part of this wonderful blog. I live in Hamburg, Germany with my husband Jim. We have a funny cat that sometimes thinks that the plants are taunting him. Other than scrapping I love reading, listening to loud music, spending time with my husband and friends, and I also share the love for cooking and travelling with my husband. I'm a paralegal and need scrapbooking as my creative outlet.





I found scrapbooking and have been addicted to it ever since. I have been interested in all kinds of crafts and arts but scrapbooking turned out to be just the right thing for me as it combines many different crafts and styles. I'm an autodidactic Scrapper and I love to learn new things. My style is quite eclectic but can be generally described as fresh and funky. I use all kinds of techniques - from needle felting to sewing on paper, from using paints to structure paste. Actually you could say I'm a technique geek -LOL. I also place a lot of value on journaling, as this is the main element that describes the captured moment of a photo. I tend to scrap every day moments, and I love to share my work with other Scrappers.

You can also find my work on Scrapmuse.com, as well as in the Germany Scrapbooking Magazine Scrapartzine.