Tara

Visit Tara's blog at: The Many Tides of Sailer
Hi there. My name is Tara James, and I feel like I am one of the luckiest girls in the world!! I am married to my true love, Mark, and he actually thinks I’m “perfect” (ok… that may be a little bit of a stretch but he does appreciate my creative craziness most of the time). And I have the most incredible, funny, beautiful, sassy little princess that ever lived in the form of my daughter, Sailer. You’ll see a lot of her over the coming months as she is the usual suspect in my layouts.



I am an attorney turned domestic goddess/SAHM, which was a culture shock to say the least. Staying home has been one of the greatest blessings of my life… I get to play daily with my daughter and witness all of her “firsts” AND it was the door that led me into this incredible world of scrapbooking. I think my obsession with this hobby was inevitable because I love all things girly…I love ribbon, glitter, lace, sparkles, the color pink, funky old buttons, patterned paper, damask fabrics, old photos, antique anything, etc. Does this sound familiar? Just look at my pages, and you’ll see all my loves come to life.

Since I've started scrapping, I try to seek out inspiration in everything and everywhere I go. Music has always moved me. The lyrics, the melodies, the motion, everything. It can enhance any mood and inspire the uninspired. I truly believe that Scrapping the Music is an incredible venue to find inspiration and challenge… So come “Fly Away” with us, “Beautiful Girl(s)”, and let the music help tell your “Story” in a “Stronger” and more passionate way. Wherever you are in the “World,” “No One” can be “All the Same” but we are all “Blessed” in some way, so let’s share “The Gift(s)” of our lives together through our creations because “It’s (definitely) Good to be Us!” [In case you’re wondering, these are almost all the songs from the 2008 challenges.]