![]() Hi everyone! My name is Laura Fiore and I am so happy to be asked to join this design team. More memories than I can name are surrounded by the music that was playing when they happened, so for me Scrapping the Music is an always thing! |
I hope I can inspire all of you as much as I have been inspired by these challenges. I'm on the design teams for Magistical Memories Chipboard and A Cherry on Top online store, and have been published a few times in Scrapbook Trends, Layout Blueprints 2 and the new Fabulous Friendships book being released very soon.
When I'm not scrapping, I'm a mom of two teenagers and have been married to my sweetie Vic for 20 years. I'm a marathon runner, a fitness instructor and now a marathon coach for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of your work!


