Hi I'm Julie Dudley and I live out in Perth Australia with my husband Craig and my 7 year old daughter Asher, who is the subject of most of my scrapping pages. |
I have been scrapping now for over three years and enjoy pulling out my papers and photos and just having a play around with my growing stash of scrapping suplies. It is my escape time. OnceAsher has gone to bed I will turn on my radio and scrap the night away. I started out stamping and card making and it has lead to my scrapping addiction. I was often heard to say that scrapping would never get to me and I have since learnt to never say never as it has gotten to me and gotten me good.
I am currently on a design team for an Australian online scrapping store Scrap Therpay and have had a few of my layouts published in two Australian scrapbooking magazine. I have been asked a few times how I would discribe my scrap style and as I like to use a Iot of different techniques I think I am Electic or in my words a Bitza. A little bit of this mixed with a little bit of that.
When I am not scrapping, playing house wife or racing around after my fun loving girl I work part time as a childcare worker racing around after 17 3 to 5 year olds.
I am very honoured to be a part of the STM team and look forward to inpsiring you to join in on the challenges.
Hope that is ok for a bio.Let me know if I need to change anything.
Chat soon
Julie

