
Hi, my name is Elizabeth (Liz) Jacob Woodsmall. I am 38 and mother of two crazy girls who are 6 and 8 and who are affectionately known as Trouble #1 and #2. In my “previous life” I was a tax attorney/tax accountant but really… I am a jack of all trades. My latest job is working at a small Italian bistro/specialty shop. I moved to the USA right out of high school and lived in Nebraska and NY for 15 years. Now I am back in the same small town just outside Hamburg, Germany that I grew up in. I miss NY like crazy but thankfully I have my scrappy friend Nat Kalbach close by.
I have been scrapping for over 8 years, but I feel like I really haven’t developed my scrapping style until this past year or so. I love mixing all kinds of patterns and products. You’ll be hard pressed to find much cardstock in my layouts. Scrapping is my therapy, it keeps me sane.
Other random facts about me: I am shoe obsessed. I would wear heels every day of the week if I could. Not surprisingly, my favorite show is SATC. I am known as the “cupcake lady”…. I find baking to be relaxing (and in another “previous life” I worked as a pastry chef). I am half German/half Indian. My favorite colors are red and yellow. I detest wearing dresses. And my favorite singer EVER, is Bruce Springsteen.
Take care,
Liz