Donna Whalen

Visit Donna's blog at: Footnotes

I am thrilled to be one of the newest members of the Scrapping the Music design team! Since sitting down to my first piano lesson as a small child music has been an important part of my life in one way or another so the combination of scrapping + music is a match made in heaven for me.





I have been scrapbooking since 2003 and love how it combines my love for photography, writing and color. I have recently delved into the world of digital scrapping and have had fun learning a new way to scrap.

I live in the beautiful southwest and am a wife and Mommy to a great little girl. I work as a flight nurse/program director for an air ambulance company and like to spend any free time I have in the outdoors.

So come join us here at Scrapping the Music for great inspiration and lots of fabulous music!