Mandy Dodd

Visit Mandy's blog at: Teacup of Scrapisms

G'day! I'm Mandy, and live in gorgeous green Tasmania right on Bass Strait.

I'm a longtime seaside scrapper! I cant imagine not seeing the sea.





I'm married to my very patient DH who leaves me to 'create' whenever the whim (which is often, LOL), mother to my three beautiful daughters who just about always feature in my layouts along with our cats and finches!

Music is something that has filled my life since I can remember coming from a background of dancing, instruments, and singing. It still plays a very big part in my everyday life working in the industry.

I guess my style has been decribed as shabby chic - but I'll do something different every now and then! Most of all I love TEXTURE - fabrics and laces - layering and distressing, inking and PAINT!!

I love nothing more than this helped along by my computer and a good cup of tea! (aaaaaah - big smile!)