Kim

Visit Kim's blog at: Scraping on the Edge

I started scrapping in December 2004, when creating handmade cards wasn't enough anymore. This hobby soon became my obsession, my artistic vent and I cannot imagine a life with being creative with pretty papers. In 2006 I was so proud to have been voted Best Of British New Scrapbooking Talent - considering I only found out about the competition 4 hours before the deadline. Within 3,5 hours I created 4 layouts and managed to email my submission with 30 minutes to spare....



Strangely enough I find that I produce my best work when I don;t have time to sit think much about it - strict deadlines are what spurs me on. Having been one of the original Pencil Lines DT Members and currently serving on the Design Teams for Rusty Pickle, Frances Meyer and the Embellishment Studio it would seem that I hardly have time to breathe, but I seriously scrap every day of the week and enjoy challenges.

I am so honoured and excited to be part of the Scrapping The Music Design Team, as my other passion aside from scrapping is music. There is no way I could exist without listening to music - it makes me happy.
Being a Rock Chick at heart you will still find a very diverse selection of artists in my CD collection and I cannot wait to get inspired and hopefully inspire others with the challenges on this wonderful blog.